I am, among other things,
- professor of Mathematical Statistics at the KdV Institute for Mathematics,
- project leader of the VICI project Foundations of nonparametric Bayes procedures,
- associate editor of Bernoulli and Electronic Journal of Statistics.
I am also involved in statistical consulting. Follow this link for more information (in Dutch).
For links to published papers and preprints see this list.
- Van Dantzig Seminar: Dutch nationwide lecture series in statistics.
- Bayes Club: Informal Dutch seminar on Bayesian methodology.
- CRiSM Masterclass on BNP, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick.
- Finnish Summer School on Probability and Statistics, May 30 – June 3, 2016, Lammi.
- Statistical Foundations of Uncertainty Quantification for Inverse Problems, June 19 – 22, 2017, Cambridge.